INDUSTRY PARTNER ALLIANCE
The Break Through Cancer Industry Partners Alliance (IPA) is a member community of diverse partners committed to working together to create transformational solutions for intractable cancers. Our partners will include, pharma, biopharma, biotech, and high-tech organizations.
Break Through Cancer will launch the IPA with six to eight Founding Partners that will be announced soon. The Founding Partners will have first access to:
- Collaboration with TeamLabs on funded projects;
- Celebration of initial projects, partners, and community; and
- Opportunities to jointly refine our membership model, value proposition, “marketplace” platform, and Foundry space design.
The IPA will be powered by a membership model and supported by infrastructural components accessible only to member partners. Initial planned components will include:
- A virtual “marketplace” that allows Industry Partners to work with TeamLab members to design and propose high-value projects. The marketplace will enable members to easily contribute and/or access assets and resources to power Break Through Cancer projects with other members and partners;
- Data Science Hub to enable data analysis and collaborative discovery;
- The Foundry, a physical space in Kendall Square, Cambridge, MA in which members can gather to learn, exchange ideas, and collaborate; and
- Member Meetings designed to facilitate bi-directional scientific and strategic exchange.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Break Through Cancer was created in February 2021 with an extraordinary matching gift of $250,000,000. Every gift to the Foundation supports groundbreaking cancer research and helps us to meet our matching commitment.
For questions about giving please email Lisa Schwarz, Chief Philanthropy Officer at LMS@BreakThroughCancer.org